Evolue Beauty's Jean Seo Shares Her Top Beauty Tips
For over a decade, the founder of Evolue Beverly Hills, Jean Seo, has curated the best collection of products to suit the needs of her discerning celebrity clients. Using her actresses as test bunnies, she created Evolue Skincare for anti-aging, and LUÉ Skin for anti-acne. Her insights will reduce your time spent primping, and enhance your pampering experience.
Jean Seo's 7 Simple Tips for Enhancing Natural Beauty
1. Always use a shower filter. Hard water becomes carcinogenic when it evaporates due to chlorine and chloramine used to keep water disinfected. Secondarily, it dries out hair and skin.
2. Dry your face with paper towels. Your towels are never 100% free of bacteria. To remove makeup, Jean created the first cold pressed jojoba oil based Gentle Cleanser which is a makeup remover that dissolves impurities without clogging pores, and leaves skin hydrated.
3. Blending repeatedly is the secret to applying foundation flawlessly.
4. Every girl who knows makeup knows the importance of a good highlighter. Use them on your best features to accentuate them.
5. New skin is good skin. Make sure you exfoliate 1-3 times a week depending on your skin sensitivity and the harshness of your product. I suggest using something more frequently, that is more mild for consistent glow without redness or irritation. Evolue Resurfacing Grains and LUÉ Erase was created for this exact purpose. Use LUÉ Clear to get rid of cystic acne before it erupts (the type of acne that hurts and leaves scars).
6. Hands should always be well manicured. If you can't maintain them, keep them clear or nude.
7. Lastly, sleep well. It is good for your skin. There is nothing more attractive than a person who looks well rested without a worry in the world. That is natural beauty.