Flower Power and Ayurveda March 27, 2023
Introduction to Vastu Shastra (Vedic 'Feng Shui') with Neha Shah March 23, 2023
Embracing the Vernal Equinox: Ayurveda's Perspective on Health and Wellness March 18, 2023
Exploring the World of Vedic Astrology with Pratiksha Dadhich March 02, 2023
- Acne Prone & Oily Skin
- Award Winners
- Bath & Body Oils
- Bestseller Specials
- Candles & Incense
- Citron Glow
- Eye & Lips Oils
- Face Cleansers & Toners
- Face Masks
- Face Oils
- Full Size
- Gift Sets
- Hair, Body, Bath & Baby
- Herbal Supplements
- Home page
- New Arrivals
- Oil Test Category
- Pure Love
- Santal Silk
- Sets + Gifts
- Travel Size
- Treatment Oils
- Treatments: Hair, Brow, Lip, Navel
- Trial Kits
- UMA Ultimate Ayurveda Kit
- Wellness For Home
- Wellness Oils
2020 self-care / a minute with / A-Beauty / abhyanga / absolute anti aging aloe rose toner / Absolute Anti Aging Body Balm / Absolute Anti Aging Body Scrub / absolute anti aging discovery kit / Absolute Anti Aging Eye Oil / Absolute Anti Aging Face Mask / Absolute Anti Aging Face Oil / absolute anti aging rose honey cleanser / Absolute essential self-massage oil / acne / Acne Scars / acne skin care / Aging Gracefully / Aging Well / agni / alcohol / Ali Cramer / alicia keys / all natural / allergies / amla / Announcements / Anti Aging / Anti Aging Naturally / anti inflammatory / anti-aging / Anti-Aging Essentials / anti-aging skin care / antiaging / antioxidants / anxiety cures / Apbea / Aromatherapy / Ashwagandha / Ayruvedic skin care / Ayurveda / Ayurveda and Stress / Ayurveda at home / Ayurveda Essentials / Ayurveda for energy / ayurveda for immunity / Ayurveda for skin / Ayurveda self care / Ayurvedia massage / Ayurvedic beauty / ayurvedic books / Ayurvedic cooking / ayurvedic diet / ayurvedic eating / Ayurvedic education / Ayurvedic extensions / Ayurvedic Facial Massage / ayurvedic health / Ayurvedic herbs / Ayurvedic lifestyle / ayurvedic principles / Ayurvedic recipes / Ayurvedic routine / ayurvedic skin car / Ayurvedic skin care / ayurvedic sleep remedies / Ayurvedic Spice Cabinet / Ayurvedic wellness / back pain / balance / bare your soul / Beautiful Body / Beauty / Beauty Boosting Day Face Oil / beauty boosting navel therapy oil / Beauty foods / beauty oil / beauty rituals / Beauty Tips / Beginners Ayurveda / belly bloat / belly button oiling / benefits of vitamin c / best self / better sleep / Birth doula / black pepper / blemishes / bliss / bloating / body balm / body care / body scrub / books on anxiety / boost energy / botanicals / brain fog / breast health / bright glowing skin / brightening oil / brightening skin care / brow oil / burnout / C & the Moon / calm / Candice Forness / cardamom / career advice / Carson Meyer / Cauliflower soup / cayenne / cellulite / Chai recipe / Christmas / Chyawanprash / cinnamon / circulation / citrus / clarifying oils / clean beauty / clean color / clean skincare / clear skin / climate change / coconut oil / coffee / concentration / conflict / coriander / coronavirus news / cultivating gratitude / Culture / curry / dare to go bare / dark spots / décolleté / deep nourish extreme dryness treatment / deeply clarifying / deeply clarifying aloe alum toner / deeply clarifying face mask / Deeply Clarifying Face Oil / deeply clarifying neem charcoal cleanser / design / detox / dewy skin / dhumpana / digestion / digestive health / Dinacharya / Divya Alter / Divya's Kitchen / DIY skin care / dosha / doshas / Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi / drinking water / dry skin / early spring beauty / Easy Ayurveda / Eat / Eat Feel Fresh / eating for longevity / eating for skin / eating for skin health / eating for your dosha / ego / Ego Eradicator / elbows / energy / essential oil / Essential Oils / essential oils for stress / Essential oils safety / Events / Evolue Beauty / exercise / exercise for skin / exercise for wrinkles / Exercises for removing cellulite / exfoliation / eye care / eye health / Face Anti Aging Exercises / face mask / face masks / face oil / face oils / Face Yoga / facial mask / facial oils / fair pay / fall skin care / Family Wellness / fatigue / female empowerment / female founders / feminism / fennel / fenugreek / flawlessly firming neck chest and decolletage serum / focus / foot care / founders picks / frankincense / Fresh Food / fresh foods / Gandush / geranium / Getting rid of cellulite / ghee / ginger / glossy hair / Glowing Skin / goddesses / grapefruit / grapefruit essential oil / grapefruit for circulation / gratitude and health / gunas / gunas deep dive / hair loss / hair mask / hair oil / hair oils / hand / hand care / healing / health / Health & Wellness / health news / healthy / healthy hydration / healthy skin / heart health / herbal cigarette / herbal remedies / herbal smoke / herbal smoking / hiking / Himalayan Pink Sea Salt / Holiday / holiday season / Holiday Specials / holidays / holistic / holistic health / Home Remedies / how to detox your body / hydrate / hydrating body balm / hydration / hyperpigmentation / Idiots Guide to Ayurveda / ILIA beauty / India / India wine country / Indian gooseberry / Indian Sandalwood / indian tradition / ingredients / inspiring women / intensely nourishing brow oil / Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil / Jasmine / jasmine essential oil / Jessie Douglass-Smith McGraw / Jivhanirlekhana / journaling / kapha / Kapha Season / kitchari / knees / Know Your Skincare / Koko Face Yoga / Kunadlini yoga / lakshmi / Lan Jaenicke / late winter / laugh lines / lavender / lean in / life coach / Lifestyle / Lifestyle Tips / lip care / lip masks / lip oil / love / lung health / lymph / Lymphatic Detox Dry Brush / lymphatic system / makeup free / Managing Stress / massage / massage for skin / maternal health / medical skincare advice / meditation / menopause / menstrual pain / mental clarity / mental health / migraine / mindfulness / mission / Modern Ayurveda / moisturizing / moringa / morning rituals / morning routine / motherhood / mothers day / multitasking / nabhi basti / nabhi chikitsa / nail health / Natural / Natural Beauty / natural botanical face oils / natural deodorants / natural detox / natural health / natural makeup / natural recipes / natural remedies / natural skin care / natural skincare / navel therapy / neck serum / neem / neem oil / neroli / new year / New Year's / new you / Nisha Khanna / no makeup / no makeup selfie / nutrition / oil distillation / Oil Files / oil pulling / oily skin / olfactory / oral care / oral health / orange / orange blossom / Organic / organic farming / organic hair care / pain relief / pcos / pepper / peppermint / perfectly pure soothing baby oil / period / pitta / Pitta season / pms / podcast / pollution / pomegranate / pomegranate oil / productivity / productivity tools / Pulling detox oil pulling treatment / Pure Bliss Wellness Oil / pure calm wellness bath oil / Pure Calm Wellness OIl / pure essential oils / Pure Love Body Balm / Pure Love Body Scrub / Pure Love Collection / Pure Love Perfume Oil / Pure Love Wellness Candle / pure rest / R.A. Leslie / Rachel Varga / radiance / recipes for skin / regrow brows / rejuvenation / relationships / reproductive health / Ritucharay / rock salt / rose / rose essential oil / Rosehip Oil / royalty / saffron oil / Sahara Rose / salt benefits / salt for skin health / salt scrub / sandalwood / sattva / scalp / sea salt / self care / self massage / self-care / self-love / self-touch / sensorial / serum / Shrankhla Holecek / skin care / skin care for acne / skin care oils / Skincare / sleep / sleep remedies / speak up / Spread Wisdom / spring / Stay Mindful / stop smoking / stress / stress relief / summer / summer diet / summer eating / sun damage / sunburn / supplements / sustainability / Sustainable gifts / sutstainable / Sweet potato pizza / tamas / Thanksgiving / the best face oil / The UMA pure palate tongue scraper / thicker brows / tips / Tips & Tricks / tongue brushing / tongue scraping / total rejuvenation night face oil / travel / tricks / triphala / Tulsi / turmeric / Ujjayi breathing / Ultimate brightening / Ultimate Brightening Face Mask / ultimate brightening face oil / ultimate brightening rose toner / UMA / UMA anti aging face oil / UMA elements / UMA Estate / UMA ethics / UMA face oils / UMA founder / UMA Kansa Wand / UMA Oils / UMA rosewater toner / UMA sustainability / UMA Ultimate Ayurveda Kit / UMA Ultimate Brightening Face Oil / UMA Updates / unlock your vitality / Ushapan / Valentine's Day / valentines day / Vata / Vata season / vatta / Video / vision / vitality / vitamin c / vitamin c for skin / Voices of UMA / walking / Warming recipes / water / water intake / weekly reading / wellness / wellness oil / wellness oils / wine / winter skin care / wisdom / Wise Women / womanhood / women in India / women's empowerment / women's health / women's rights / Words of Wellness / work from home / wound / wound healing / writing for health / ylang ylang / Yoga / yoga for health / younger skin / youthful skin
Starting a New Job? Here’s How to Speed Up Your Morning Routine
by Andrea Lujan on
If you’ve been finding that your morning routine has primarily consisted of a hurried shower and applying mascara while waiting at a red light, this post is for you. Here are a few tips on how to simplify your beauty routine and still kill it (beauty wise and work wise!):
- Cut Down on the Number of Products: Rushing through an eight step routine can lead to crooked eyeliner and hastily smeared lipstick, so choose just a few products that can be applied quickly and easily. Try swapping your foundation for a tinted moisturizer, or lipstick for a multitasking lip and cheek stain.
- Skip the Wash: That second-day grease you hate so much? It can actually help you tame your hair into an updo (like an upgraded ponytail) or calm down flyaways. If you really can’t stand the excess oil, use dry shampoo to quickly cleanse your strands and save you an extra hour of z's.
- Keep your Purse Stocked: Throw your makeup, perfume, and deodorant in your bag so that even if you forget one of these crucial products you can stop by the bathroom and just grab it out of your bag. (Hint: Pros keep dental floss, too!)
- Prep your Outfit the Night Before: There’s nothing like stumbling through your closet looking for a non-wrinkled blouse only to find it doesn’t match your last (clean) pair of pants. Lay out your clothes or hang them on one hanger, with the shoes below, the night before. Now you can say goodbye to those 10 minutes of frantic searching!
- Workout and Shower at Night: This may not work for everyone, but it’s a huge time saver for us— and the extra bonus is that your workout can benefit. In the morning you may be tempted to rush through your workout, while you could spend hours at the gym (theoretically!) in the evening. If you find yourself struggling to fit a workout in at the end of the day, look for a class that you love to help you stay committed.
- Use High Quality Products: Quality is better than quantity, particularly in skincare products. Investing up front in potent formulas means you can improve your skin’s appearance, and see lasting results. Here at Uma, we produce very concentrated formulas with powerful, natural ingredients so they can be easily and effectively added to a routine. You want your beauty products to do the work for you, not the other way around!
- Keep Some Accessories in your Bag: Grabbing a happy hour cocktail after a long day at the office? You don’t have to pack an entirely new outfit, just throw a statement bracelet or earrings in your bag so you have an option for the night ahead.
- Have your Bag Ready to Go: Put all the essentials you need in your bag before you go to sleep. Your charger, laptop, files and spare makeup should all be ready to go before you even open your eyes. Planning a trip to the gym? Toss your workout clothes and shoes in there ahead of time as well.
- Prep your Meals the Night Before: Even if it’s just putting a prepackaged salad and an orange into a paper bag in your fridge overnight, this extra step will shave off a few minutes. Extra bonus: Pre-picking what you eat the night before means you’re less likely to pick unhealthy munchies the next day out of desperation.
- Take a Minute to Breathe:We know, this sounds like you’re adding time to your routine. But taking time to relax in the morning can help keep your stress levels low throughout the day. Take a few deep, calming breaths and roll your shoulders forward then backwards for several breaths. Gently point your chin to your chest and make a half circle with your neck, starting from your left ear and moving to your right. Reverse and repeat for several breaths.
Share this article:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
5 Tips to Fight Fatigue and Boost Energy
We’ve all been there – in the midst of a...
Natural Ways to Fight Body Odor
Summer is for playtime and not worrying about underarm sweat...
Dear Mom, You're the Best. Happy Mother's Day!
In our eyes, moms are some of the best...
7 Tricks That Make Traveling a Breeze
This week our founder, Shrankhla, is traveling through Europe on...
Yoga for the Face, with Ranjana Khan
Watch the beautiful Ranjana Khan take you through a series...
Your Guide to Pure & Natural Ingredients
Pure, real ingredients are part of our DNA and we...
Dare to Bare Your Soul
Going bare isn’t just about going makeup free. It’s about...
4 Ways to Show Yourself Some Love This Valentine's Day
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, many of us...