Understanding Astrology with Shreya Grover
Astro Shreya has been a professional consultant for 7 + years. Her Prediction Arena Includes Nadi Astrology, Tarot Expert, Angel Therapy, Dowser Expert, Name Correction, New Age Numerology, and Switchwords. She Is Also Into Different Types Of Healing Like Reiki Healing and Crystal Healing. She believes in maintaining a positive mindset and helping her clients wholeheartedly. Her readings include guidance, prediction, and Remedies. Remedies are both easy and effective. You can connect with her for love, career, marriage, finance, health, and relationship-related issues. She is a Certified Psychologist, you can contact her for counseling and therapy sessions as well.
She is here to help you along your spiritual pathway.
1. Let’s start with a hyper-basic question: what is Vedic astrology and how is it used to determine someone’s horoscope? (Please touch on the science, and your own methodology, including any nuances you use in your own practice)
Vedic Astrology is an ancient science. It gives deep importance to the birth date, birth time, and birthplace of an Individual. Astrology is a deep study of the positions and movements of planets and how it affects Individuals.
I personally use Vedic Astrology as a tool for prediction. It’s based on the belief that 9 planets (Sun, Moon, Saturn, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Rahu, and Ketu) have a strong influence over the life of an Individual. There are 12 houses in the horoscope. Each house governs a particular area of human life. Vedic Astrology helps in determining how these 9 planets sitting in 12 houses of our horoscope affect our lives.
2. What are the origins of Vedic astrology?
Vedic Astrology is a science that is rooted in our Vedas. Sage Bhrigu is known as the “ Father of Indian Astrology”.
3. Help us understand how one should think of a “horoscope”? Is a horoscope essentially one’s future carved in stone, or is it a guideline? Are there things one can do to change the course of one’s horoscope?
Astrology can give you a prediction but it does not state a fact. As humans, we always have free will as well. If our future would have been carved in stone there would have been no need for prayers or remedies. Astrology is an Occult Science and it definitely helps to predict but I strongly believe that karmas of an individual also play an important role . One can change the course of one’s horoscope by following remedies, healing and prayers .
4. Please illustrate what these terms may mean to you:, a natal chart, an astrology chart – are they all essentially the same thing?
While checking one’s horoscope there are different divisional charts we check while predicting events . Though the natal chart /birth chart/ D1 chart is considered to be the most important as it constitutes life as a whole and other divisional charts are subdivisions of our Natal chart.
5. What is the difference between a star sign and a rising sign? Are there other types of signs?
The rising sign ( one of the star signs) is our Ascendent sign in the horoscope which falls in the first house of birth chart. This sign signifies our personality as a whole.
Star signs are 12 ( from Aries to Pisces) and are positioned in 12 houses in a horoscope.
6. In your opinion, what are the first 3-5 things an individual can do to get acquainted with Vedic Astrology and determine if this is the path for them?
An individual must have a keen interest in this field and should be willing to learn more, also an Individual must be having good communication skills.
7. What are some recommendations you have for someone to get the most out of their initial Astrology journey?
If you want to get the most out of your initial Astrology journey you need to be a “learner “. Learn as much as you can. The science is so deep that one can always go on learning. Astrology is Sadhna, one needs to be dedicated to it.
8. When choosing a Vedic Astrologer, what are some of the questions you recommend someone ask? Are there other things you recommend people research to ensure a good fit with their astrologer?
You can ask about your wealth, health, or Marriage. You can take guidance for something that might be bothering you. Do not hesitate to ask for any solution as well.
9. Why do you feel most people consult an Astrologer? What have you found to be your own personal experience – why do you believe most of your clients come to you?
Most of the clients reach out to me when they are not doing mentally well. They are either troubled with their relations or finances ( majorly).
10. How has Astrology enhanced your life personally?
Astrology has enhanced my life a lot. This field is a great way to understand oneself and others as well. This field has made me realize how stars can affect one’s life. Astrology has given me a lot of clarity and direction in life. By guiding others in this field I hope I make a difference in their life too.